Dispersive™ Connect enables your out-of-office users to communicate with each other and with a Dispersive™ Edge network to access an enterprise’s network services, including cloud applications.
It is a software-only solution that replaces legacy VPNs. It offers the industry’s first spoke-to-spoke solution so out-of-office users can reliably and securely communicate with each other over the Internet – even when both are in different, “locked-down” environments. It also allows users around the globe to connect with a Dispersive™ Edge network via the Internet.
With Dispersive™ Connect, administrators can micro-segment their network down to the device, user and service. It also provides the following advantages.
- Transfers data up to 10x faster than other virtual networks
- Aggregates available network connection into one
- Reduces packet latency, as presented by the application, by 30% by rolling traffic away from congestion
- Features built-in standard AES-256-GCM cryptography
- Rolls keys for every path, every time
- Thwarts DOS/DDOS and man-in-the-middle attacks
- Establishes industry-leading, software-defined perimeter
- Continues to work with poor connectivity, improving the
- Survives network failures without affecting application performance
- Delivers every packet – in order – to the application
- Accesses services you need with any Internet connection
- Increases productivity due to performance enhancements
- Delivers secure, uninhibited access to the services you need
- Spends less time trying to connect and more time connected
- Reduces support calls from frustrated users